Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Twist And Spout

This short story  was sent to me by a mom who wants me to keep her anonymous...You'll understand why once you read her story. I could really relate to her...Once you have a baby your body is just not the same.
urrrg excuse me, "Tyson no no don't chase the dog with daddy's hammer!" Go ahead and read the story I'll catch up with you later.

Everything was all ready for my first night out since having my son a few months earlier.  I bought a new little black dress to flatter my new “mommy” body and headed out with my girls for a few drinks and dancing.  We were having so much fun dancing the night away that I started getting sweaty… really sweaty… particularly in between my legs.  It got so bad that I actually felt a drop of sweat trickle down my leg.  I went to the bathroom to wipe up the sweat and realized my panties were completely soaked and my dress was getting damp.  I quickly put together a “home-made” pad out of toilet paper, dried the dress under the hand dryer and headed back out to the dance floor.  A few minutes later, I felt another trickle down my leg and ran to the bathroom to find that even my homemade pad was soaked!  I stomped my foot out of frustration and was shocked to find when I did, a little urine leaked out!  After a little experimenting, I realized that I was leaking urine every time I bounced, twisted or jumped on the dance floor!  Needless to say, I headed home that night and started practicing my kegel exercises religiously the very next day!

hahah I love this story! Remember, if you enjoy these stories my book is available right now for .99 cents at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment