Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm giving it a try...I hope it doesn't hurt...

Hi I am sure no one out there knows me. My name is Amanda Johnson. In short am 26 and I have 4 kids. My daughter Alannah is 16 going on 17 in November. My son Johnny (John) is 14, my other son Jaylen is 11 and last but not lest my little red head is going to be turning 2 at the end of September. I just came out with a book called Mommies' Priceless Moments. It's a collection of short funny stories from parents about their children.

I thought that I would make a blog that captures the chaos and bumps of motherhood in a witty humorous manner. I would also like to share with you some of the funny stories from my book.
I hope you enjoy this blog. If you have any funny stories you would like me to include on my blog email me at mommiespms@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment